Universal Pictures has announced it will release the sci-fi pic Riddick in U.S. theaters, including IMAX, on September 6, 2013. Riddick is the third chapter of the saga that began with 2000’s Pitch Black and 2004’s The Chronicles Of Riddick. The film reunites writer/director David Twohy (A Perfect Getaway, The Fugitive) and The Fast And The Furious star Vin Diesel, who reprises his role as the antihero Riddick, a dangerous, escaped convict wanted by every bounty hunter in the known galaxy.
Universal Sets Release Date For ‘Riddick’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV