Sally Miles’ UK-based Passion Distribution exclusively distributes content for U.S. broadcasters and producers including Scripps Network International, Sundance Channel, OWN, The Weather Channel and World of Wonder. Growing indie producer/distributor Tinopolis has acquired the four-year-old company to expand its international reach. In 2011, Tinopolis acquired Hell’s Kitchen producer A. Smith & Co. and L.A. & DC-based Base Productions. It also owns factual producer Mentorn Media, sports producer Sunset + Vine and drama outfit Daybreak. Under the terms of the acquisition, Tinopolis’ existing distribution arm Mentorn International and its 2,500 hours of programming including the first two seasons of Ricky Gervais’ An Idiot Abroad, will be folded into Passion and overseen by Miles.
UK’s Tinopolis Acquires Passion Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest International News
- Paramount Closes Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend