A subtitled trailer for Pablo Larraín‘s No has arrived. In the film, Chile’s entry for the foreign language Oscar, Gael Garcia Bernal plays the executive who engineered an advertising campaign that toppled Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet in a 1988 referendum. Sony Pictures Classics acquired the movie in Cannes where it won the top Directors’ Fortnight prize. It releases on February 15, 2013. Click over for the trailer, but beware the autoplay:
Hot Trailer: ‘No’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Tartaglione
- 'Maze Runner' Races To $37.6M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?