The funeral episode hasn’t been filmed or scheduled yet, but TNT says it will happen at some point during the second season which begins next month. Larry Hagman, who reprised his role as the villainous J.R. Ewing from the original series, worked until his death and is expected to appear in the first six episodes of the 15-episode season. He died from complications of cancer last month while the show was on Thanksgiving break. The second season of Dallas is scheduled to debut on January 28.
‘Dallas’ Will Hold Funeral For J.R. Ewing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast