The funeral episode hasn’t been filmed or scheduled yet, but TNT says it will happen at some point during the second season which begins next month. Larry Hagman, who reprised his role as the villainous J.R. Ewing from the original series, worked until his death and is expected to appear in the first six episodes of the 15-episode season. He died from complications of cancer last month while the show was on Thanksgiving break. The second season of Dallas is scheduled to debut on January 28.
‘Dallas’ Will Hold Funeral For J.R. Ewing
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97