In light of the school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut, TLC today shifted its Best Funeral Ever special to January 6. Best Funeral Ever was supposed to air December 27 but will now be broadcast after the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Halloween special next month, the network confirmed today. The one-hour show follows the staff of the Golden Gate Funeral Home as they stage one-of-a-kind themed memorials. The network still may order a full series of the show if the special is successful. TLC’s date change comes as other networks spent the weekend rearranging programming or replacing potentially insensitive shows with repeats in the wake of the fatal events Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
TLC Moves ‘Best Funeral Ever’ To January After School Shooting
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better