In light of the school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut, TLC today shifted its Best Funeral Ever special to January 6. Best Funeral Ever was supposed to air December 27 but will now be broadcast after the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Halloween special next month, the network confirmed today. The one-hour show follows the staff of the Golden Gate Funeral Home as they stage one-of-a-kind themed memorials. The network still may order a full series of the show if the special is successful. TLC’s date change comes as other networks spent the weekend rearranging programming or replacing potentially insensitive shows with repeats in the wake of the fatal events Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
TLC Moves ‘Best Funeral Ever’ To January After School Shooting
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television