Now that The Daily is being put out of its low-readership misery, one question is whether Richard Johnson will be let out of the witness protection program? “I’ll now be working for the New York Post, and will again have some readers,” Johnson answered me. Asked if he’s staying in LA or moving back to NY, Johnson replied, “I’ll be in LA for at least several more months. I think it depends if I can be of value here.” I hope Richard lets me buy him a plane ticket pronto back to Manhattan. Because his reporting accuracy has greatly suffered in LA.
The Daily’s Richard Johnson Returning To NY Post – But Not Necessarily To NYC
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…