Now that The Daily is being put out of its low-readership misery, one question is whether Richard Johnson will be let out of the witness protection program? “I’ll now be working for the New York Post, and will again have some readers,” Johnson answered me. Asked if he’s staying in LA or moving back to NY, Johnson replied, “I’ll be in LA for at least several more months. I think it depends if I can be of value here.” I hope Richard lets me buy him a plane ticket pronto back to Manhattan. Because his reporting accuracy has greatly suffered in LA.
The Daily’s Richard Johnson Returning To NY Post – But Not Necessarily To NYC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Emmy Winner Anna Gunn Talks Starring Role In ‘Equity’, Working With Clint Eastwood, And Rumors Of ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Deadwood…
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers 3’ Gets Official Title With Temp Name Hung On ‘Avengers 4’
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M…