Doug Brandt today was named Chief Executive Officer/Creative Director of the entertainment advertising agency. He will start on January 1. Brandt moves from The Ant Farm’s Industry Creative division, where he served as Creative Director/Senior Editor. He has created campaigns for films including the Transformers series, Spider-Man, Cloverfield and Kill Bill. “The plan is to create an atmosphere that encourages talent to be innovative and pushes them to be their best. The Industry Creative team will be welcomed into The Ant Farm as we become one brand”, Brandt said in a statement. Brandt succeeds Rodd Perry as CEO, who will remain with the agency. The Ant Farm is part of Omnicom Group, Inc.
The Ant Farm Names New CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike