Doug Brandt today was named Chief Executive Officer/Creative Director of the entertainment advertising agency. He will start on January 1. Brandt moves from The Ant Farm’s Industry Creative division, where he served as Creative Director/Senior Editor. He has created campaigns for films including the Transformers series, Spider-Man, Cloverfield and Kill Bill. “The plan is to create an atmosphere that encourages talent to be innovative and pushes them to be their best. The Industry Creative team will be welcomed into The Ant Farm as we become one brand”, Brandt said in a statement. Brandt succeeds Rodd Perry as CEO, who will remain with the agency. The Ant Farm is part of Omnicom Group, Inc.
The Ant Farm Names New CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM