Doug Brandt today was named Chief Executive Officer/Creative Director of the entertainment advertising agency. He will start on January 1. Brandt moves from The Ant Farm’s Industry Creative division, where he served as Creative Director/Senior Editor. He has created campaigns for films including the Transformers series, Spider-Man, Cloverfield and Kill Bill. “The plan is to create an atmosphere that encourages talent to be innovative and pushes them to be their best. The Industry Creative team will be welcomed into The Ant Farm as we become one brand”, Brandt said in a statement. Brandt succeeds Rodd Perry as CEO, who will remain with the agency. The Ant Farm is part of Omnicom Group, Inc.
The Ant Farm Names New CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’