Doug Brandt today was named Chief Executive Officer/Creative Director of the entertainment advertising agency. He will start on January 1. Brandt moves from The Ant Farm’s Industry Creative division, where he served as Creative Director/Senior Editor. He has created campaigns for films including the Transformers series, Spider-Man, Cloverfield and Kill Bill. “The plan is to create an atmosphere that encourages talent to be innovative and pushes them to be their best. The Industry Creative team will be welcomed into The Ant Farm as we become one brand”, Brandt said in a statement. Brandt succeeds Rodd Perry as CEO, who will remain with the agency. The Ant Farm is part of Omnicom Group, Inc.
The Ant Farm Names New CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?