Doug Brandt today was named Chief Executive Officer/Creative Director of the entertainment advertising agency. He will start on January 1. Brandt moves from The Ant Farm’s Industry Creative division, where he served as Creative Director/Senior Editor. He has created campaigns for films including the Transformers series, Spider-Man, Cloverfield and Kill Bill. “The plan is to create an atmosphere that encourages talent to be innovative and pushes them to be their best. The Industry Creative team will be welcomed into The Ant Farm as we become one brand”, Brandt said in a statement. Brandt succeeds Rodd Perry as CEO, who will remain with the agency. The Ant Farm is part of Omnicom Group, Inc.
The Ant Farm Names New CEO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jessie Ennis Joins 'Veep'; Gladys Knight In 'Empire'
- Mark Gordon To Receive Producers Guild's Norman Lear Award
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- USA's 'Benched' Gets Premiere Date: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive