Open Road Films will release Ten, the David Ayer-directed action thriller starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, nationwide on January 24, 2014. Schwarzenegger leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world’s deadliest drug cartels. When the team successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house, they think their work is done — until, one-by-one, the 10 members mysteriously begin to be eliminated. Joe Manganiello, Sam Worthington, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Max Martin, Josh Holloway, Olivia Williams and Mireille Enos co-star. Skip Woods wrote the original screenplay. QED International financed the pic; Bill Block, Paul Hanson, Joe Roth, Palak Patel and Al Ruddy are producers. Open Road released Ayer’s last pic, End Of Watch, in September.
Open Road Dates Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘Ten’ For January 24, 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon