Telemundo Media and Powwow have signed a multiyear non-exclusive first-look and development agreement, it was announced today. “Powwow and Daniel Gutman bring a wealth of expertise in the development and production of Spanish-language television franchises,” said Telemundo Media President Emilio Romano. “This pact is in line with our mission to produce and deliver the best quality programming and to forge strategic alliances with the most talented people in our industry.” The independent production company will work on new variety, entertainment and unscripted formats to offer to the NBC Universal-owned Telemundo’s TV network.
Telemundo Inks First-Look Deal With Powwow
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’