The stuffed star of Seth MacFarlane‘s Ted — the Universal pic that became the top-grossing R-rated comedy of all time after its June premiere, grossing more than $500 million worldwide to date — was a “guest” on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night (MacFarlane might have been lurking around somewhere). He did break a bit of news on a Ted sequel, saying of plans, “We’re basically going to do the same movie, but in Thailand, like The Hangover“.
Ted Bears All On ‘Jimmy Kimmel’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring