Nathalie Lubensky will manage the global marketing and branding initiatives for Sony Pictures Television’s networks portfolio that spans 159 countries and reaches more than 800 million homes. She’s responsible for building local, relevant brands; expanding and pursuing new networks marketing opportunities as well as supporting advertiser sales for existing networks brands such as AXN, SET, Animax, SPIN, ONE and MAX and their brand extensions. Most recently Lubensky served as SVP marketing for media networks across Disney and ESPN and previously served as marketing consultant for the U.S. Fund for Unicef. In another move, Tom Keeter, who served as SVP marketing, has expanded his role to SVP marketing, international distribution and international production. Keeter joined SPT in 1996 as marketing director for the international television division. Since 1998 he’s been based in London, overseeing marketing for the EMEA region, helping launch SPT’s networks business in Europe and Africa as well as supporting its distribution and local production businesses.
Sony TV Hires Nathalie Lubensky As SVP Marketing, Networks
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'