Nathalie Lubensky will manage the global marketing and branding initiatives for Sony Pictures Television’s networks portfolio that spans 159 countries and reaches more than 800 million homes. She’s responsible for building local, relevant brands; expanding and pursuing new networks marketing opportunities as well as supporting advertiser sales for existing networks brands such as AXN, SET, Animax, SPIN, ONE and MAX and their brand extensions. Most recently Lubensky served as SVP marketing for media networks across Disney and ESPN and previously served as marketing consultant for the U.S. Fund for Unicef. In another move, Tom Keeter, who served as SVP marketing, has expanded his role to SVP marketing, international distribution and international production. Keeter joined SPT in 1996 as marketing director for the international television division. Since 1998 he’s been based in London, overseeing marketing for the EMEA region, helping launch SPT’s networks business in Europe and Africa as well as supporting its distribution and local production businesses.
Sony TV Hires Nathalie Lubensky As SVP Marketing, Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations