Nathalie Lubensky will manage the global marketing and branding initiatives for Sony Pictures Television’s networks portfolio that spans 159 countries and reaches more than 800 million homes. She’s responsible for building local, relevant brands; expanding and pursuing new networks marketing opportunities as well as supporting advertiser sales for existing networks brands such as AXN, SET, Animax, SPIN, ONE and MAX and their brand extensions. Most recently Lubensky served as SVP marketing for media networks across Disney and ESPN and previously served as marketing consultant for the U.S. Fund for Unicef. In another move, Tom Keeter, who served as SVP marketing, has expanded his role to SVP marketing, international distribution and international production. Keeter joined SPT in 1996 as marketing director for the international television division. Since 1998 he’s been based in London, overseeing marketing for the EMEA region, helping launch SPT’s networks business in Europe and Africa as well as supporting its distribution and local production businesses.
Sony TV Hires Nathalie Lubensky As SVP Marketing, Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’