EXCLUSIVE: Katey Sagal is going from biker matriarch to coffeehouse proprietress. The Sons Of Anarchy actress has joined the cast of There’s Always Woodstock. Sagal will play Lee Ann, the suffer-no-fools owner of the SHOP coffeehouse in the upstate New York town. The character, also a musician, is the close friend of Catherine Brown, the romantic comedy’s lead character. Allison Miller of NBC’s Go On was recently named to the role of Brown. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. In her feature directorial debut Rita Merson is helming There’s Always Woodstock. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkey are producing the film. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Katey Sagal is repped by WME and B&B Management.
‘Sons Of Anarchy’s’ Katey Sagal Joins ‘There’s Always Woodstock’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members