EXCLUSIVE: Katey Sagal is going from biker matriarch to coffeehouse proprietress. The Sons Of Anarchy actress has joined the cast of There’s Always Woodstock. Sagal will play Lee Ann, the suffer-no-fools owner of the SHOP coffeehouse in the upstate New York town. The character, also a musician, is the close friend of Catherine Brown, the romantic comedy’s lead character. Allison Miller of NBC’s Go On was recently named to the role of Brown. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. In her feature directorial debut Rita Merson is helming There’s Always Woodstock. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkey are producing the film. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Katey Sagal is repped by WME and B&B Management.
‘Sons Of Anarchy’s’ Katey Sagal Joins ‘There’s Always Woodstock’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Why Nobody Chased ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’: Memorial Day Box Office Postmortem
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast