EXCLUSIVE: Katey Sagal is going from biker matriarch to coffeehouse proprietress. The Sons Of Anarchy actress has joined the cast of There’s Always Woodstock. Sagal will play Lee Ann, the suffer-no-fools owner of the SHOP coffeehouse in the upstate New York town. The character, also a musician, is the close friend of Catherine Brown, the romantic comedy’s lead character. Allison Miller of NBC’s Go On was recently named to the role of Brown. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. In her feature directorial debut Rita Merson is helming There’s Always Woodstock. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkey are producing the film. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Katey Sagal is repped by WME and B&B Management.
‘Sons Of Anarchy’s’ Katey Sagal Joins ‘There’s Always Woodstock’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…