Veteran Showtime Networks executive Tom Christie has been promoted to the newly created role of President, Distribution, Business Development and Network Operations. In his new position, Christie will continue to lead SNI’s affiliate sales team, and beginning next year will add oversight of the planning and execution of future strategies and new business ventures, as well as broadcast operations. With the retirement of long-time SNI EVP and CFO, Jerry Scro, the company has realigned the structure of several business units. Showtime Networks’ President of Entertainment, David Nevins, will now serve in the key role of liaison to CBS Corporation’s international and domestic distribution groups. Christie has served as EVP, Affiliate Sales at Showtime since 2006. He previously served as EVP, Sales and Affiliate Marketing for Sundance Channel and Vice President of National Accounts, Western Region for Showtime Networks. Prior to that, he oversaw Showtime Network’s special markets department.
Showtime Promotes Tom Christie To President, Distribution, Business Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run