Veteran Showtime Networks executive Tom Christie has been promoted to the newly created role of President, Distribution, Business Development and Network Operations. In his new position, Christie will continue to lead SNI’s affiliate sales team, and beginning next year will add oversight of the planning and execution of future strategies and new business ventures, as well as broadcast operations. With the retirement of long-time SNI EVP and CFO, Jerry Scro, the company has realigned the structure of several business units. Showtime Networks’ President of Entertainment, David Nevins, will now serve in the key role of liaison to CBS Corporation’s international and domestic distribution groups. Christie has served as EVP, Affiliate Sales at Showtime since 2006. He previously served as EVP, Sales and Affiliate Marketing for Sundance Channel and Vice President of National Accounts, Western Region for Showtime Networks. Prior to that, he oversaw Showtime Network’s special markets department.
Showtime Promotes Tom Christie To President, Distribution, Business Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video