Veteran Showtime Networks executive Tom Christie has been promoted to the newly created role of President, Distribution, Business Development and Network Operations. In his new position, Christie will continue to lead SNI’s affiliate sales team, and beginning next year will add oversight of the planning and execution of future strategies and new business ventures, as well as broadcast operations. With the retirement of long-time SNI EVP and CFO, Jerry Scro, the company has realigned the structure of several business units. Showtime Networks’ President of Entertainment, David Nevins, will now serve in the key role of liaison to CBS Corporation’s international and domestic distribution groups. Christie has served as EVP, Affiliate Sales at Showtime since 2006. He previously served as EVP, Sales and Affiliate Marketing for Sundance Channel and Vice President of National Accounts, Western Region for Showtime Networks. Prior to that, he oversaw Showtime Network’s special markets department.
Showtime Promotes Tom Christie To President, Distribution, Business Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake