Veteran Showtime Networks executive Tom Christie has been promoted to the newly created role of President, Distribution, Business Development and Network Operations. In his new position, Christie will continue to lead SNI’s affiliate sales team, and beginning next year will add oversight of the planning and execution of future strategies and new business ventures, as well as broadcast operations. With the retirement of long-time SNI EVP and CFO, Jerry Scro, the company has realigned the structure of several business units. Showtime Networks’ President of Entertainment, David Nevins, will now serve in the key role of liaison to CBS Corporation’s international and domestic distribution groups. Christie has served as EVP, Affiliate Sales at Showtime since 2006. He previously served as EVP, Sales and Affiliate Marketing for Sundance Channel and Vice President of National Accounts, Western Region for Showtime Networks. Prior to that, he oversaw Showtime Network’s special markets department.
Showtime Promotes Tom Christie To President, Distribution, Business Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'