Veteran Showtime Networks executive Tom Christie has been promoted to the newly created role of President, Distribution, Business Development and Network Operations. In his new position, Christie will continue to lead SNI’s affiliate sales team, and beginning next year will add oversight of the planning and execution of future strategies and new business ventures, as well as broadcast operations. With the retirement of long-time SNI EVP and CFO, Jerry Scro, the company has realigned the structure of several business units. Showtime Networks’ President of Entertainment, David Nevins, will now serve in the key role of liaison to CBS Corporation’s international and domestic distribution groups. Christie has served as EVP, Affiliate Sales at Showtime since 2006. He previously served as EVP, Sales and Affiliate Marketing for Sundance Channel and Vice President of National Accounts, Western Region for Showtime Networks. Prior to that, he oversaw Showtime Network’s special markets department.
Showtime Promotes Tom Christie To President, Distribution, Business Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci Stumpf…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against NFL…
- NFL Draft Day 1 Ratings Lowest For ESPN Since 2013
- Kristen Hager Joins ‘The Kennedys: After Camelot’ Miniseries On Reelz
- ITV Taps USA Network Exec Jessica Sebastian As SVP Development
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ Marvel Series