Ric Roman Waugh (Felon, Snitch) has signed on to direct and rewrite Relativity Media’s sci-fi thriller that is currently titled Tipping Point, based on Todd Stein’s original screenplay. Tipping Point is a sci-fi thriller with a dark view of an overpopulated future in which the penalty for having children without a license is death. Producing are Temple Hill Entertainment’s Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey, Relativity’s Ryan Kavanaugh, and Industry Entertainment’s Andrew Deane.
Ric Roman Waugh To Rewrite & Direct ‘Tipping Point’
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First