Relativity Media has created an international sales and distribution division, Relativity Foreign. Camela Galano has been named president, reporting to Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and President Tucker Tooley. Relativity Foreign will handle the company’s own titles and third party releases. Galano most recently ran her own global sales and distribution company Speranza13 Media. Prior to that she was president of international film acquisitions for Warner Bros. Before WB, Galano oversaw international sales, marketing and distribution for New Line Cinema.
Relativity Creates Foreign Sales Division
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Updated To “Stable” After Being Rushed To Hospital
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara