Relativity Media has created an international sales and distribution division, Relativity Foreign. Camela Galano has been named president, reporting to Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and President Tucker Tooley. Relativity Foreign will handle the company’s own titles and third party releases. Galano most recently ran her own global sales and distribution company Speranza13 Media. Prior to that she was president of international film acquisitions for Warner Bros. Before WB, Galano oversaw international sales, marketing and distribution for New Line Cinema.
Relativity Creates Foreign Sales Division
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE