Relativity Media has created an international sales and distribution division, Relativity Foreign. Camela Galano has been named president, reporting to Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and President Tucker Tooley. Relativity Foreign will handle the company’s own titles and third party releases. Galano most recently ran her own global sales and distribution company Speranza13 Media. Prior to that she was president of international film acquisitions for Warner Bros. Before WB, Galano oversaw international sales, marketing and distribution for New Line Cinema.
Relativity Creates Foreign Sales Division
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…