Andrew Marcus has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer of Relativity Media’s television arm RelativityREAL. He was previously President of Corporate Development & Strategy for Relativity Media. In his new role, Marcus will focus on expanding RelativityREAL’s international finance and distribution as part of growth of RelativityREAL’s worldwide programming exposure. Marcus will report to RelativityREAL CEO Tom Forman. He starts next month.
Relativity Media Promotes Andrew Marcus To COO, RelativityREAL
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake