Andrew Marcus has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer of Relativity Media’s television arm RelativityREAL. He was previously President of Corporate Development & Strategy for Relativity Media. In his new role, Marcus will focus on expanding RelativityREAL’s international finance and distribution as part of growth of RelativityREAL’s worldwide programming exposure. Marcus will report to RelativityREAL CEO Tom Forman. He starts next month.
Relativity Media Promotes Andrew Marcus To COO, RelativityREAL
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company