Radius-TWC is the multiplatform division of The Weinstein Company launched a year ago. It has partnered with Starz’s home entertainment division Anchor Bay, which will distribute Radius-TWC’s titles on DVD and Blu-ray including Butter, Bachelorette, Pusher, The Details, Dragon and Lay The Favorite. The multiyear deal covers U.S. rights and will kick off with Butter, the Jennifer Garner-starring indie directed by Jim Field Smith, which hits shelves this week. Anchor Bay already distributes Weinstein Co movies as part of a January 2011 deal in which TWC acquired a 25% stake in Starz Media, where Anchor Bay is housed.
Radius-TWC Pacts With Anchor Bay For Home Vid
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years