EXCLUSIVE: Piper Perabo, the star of USA’s spy drama Covert Affairs, will be moonlighting on the therapy comedy Go On, which airs on USA’s sister network NBC. Perabo has been tapped for a high-profile three-episode arc on the freshman NBC comedy starring Matthew Perry as Ryan King, a sportscaster coping with the death of his wife with the help of a support group. Perabo will play Simone – a former member of the group who returns to therapy and who develops a relationship with Ryan. Fun fact – Covert Affairs, which has been renewed for a fourth season, was originally developed for NBC before moving to USA. In features, UTA-repped Perabo was recently seen in Looper.
Piper Perabo To Recur On NBC’s ‘Go On’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order