EXCLUSIVE: Peter Fonda will be joining Samantha Morton and Michael Shannon in The Harvest. The Oscar-nominated actor will play the grandfather of the teenage girl who moves in next door to the characters played by Shannon and Morton in the John McNaughton-directed indie thriller. Their sick son Andy (Charlie Tahan) lives a life tightly controlled by his parents but a relationship with new neighbor Maryann (Natasha Cole) rips that control apart. Leslie Lyles plays Maryann’s grandmother and Fonda’s onscreen spouse in The Harvest. Fonda will also be seen in the Ron Maxwell-directed film Copperhead and in Cool As I Am, directed by Max Mayer. Fonda is represented by Innovative Artists and manager Chris Barrett.
Peter Fonda Added To Thriller ‘The Harvest’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms