EXCLUSIVE: Peter Fonda will be joining Samantha Morton and Michael Shannon in The Harvest. The Oscar-nominated actor will play the grandfather of the teenage girl who moves in next door to the characters played by Shannon and Morton in the John McNaughton-directed indie thriller. Their sick son Andy (Charlie Tahan) lives a life tightly controlled by his parents but a relationship with new neighbor Maryann (Natasha Cole) rips that control apart. Leslie Lyles plays Maryann’s grandmother and Fonda’s onscreen spouse in The Harvest. Fonda will also be seen in the Ron Maxwell-directed film Copperhead and in Cool As I Am, directed by Max Mayer. Fonda is represented by Innovative Artists and manager Chris Barrett.
Peter Fonda Added To Thriller ‘The Harvest’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- Margot Robbie Near Deal To Join ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct
- Mel Gibson Scores Hollywood Film Awards Director Honor
- Shannon Purser Joins Joey King In ‘Wish Upon’ For Broad Green Pictures
- Kristin Harris Named VP Acquisitions & Distribution At Good Deed Entertainment