BREAKING… Gossip Girl’s Penn Badgley and CSI: NY’s Hill Harper have signed on for Parts Per Billion. Teresa Palmer and Alexis Bledel have also joined the Brian Horiuchi-directed and -written drama, which follows three separate couples as they deal with an event that threatens to destroy their relationships. Frank Langella, Gena Rowlands, Rosario Dawson and Josh Hartnett star. The recently created AKA/Bow Street Films is producing; Dawson is executive producing with Joe Jenckes, Cotty Chubb, Arianne Fraser and D. Todd Shepherd and George Waud. Molly Hassell, Jennifer Levine, Michael Benaroya and David Dickson are producing. Parts Per Billion is shooting in Detroit until the end of the year. Harper is repped by Innovative Artists and Luber Roklin Entertainment. Badgley, who stars in Greetings From Tim Buckley, out next year, is repped by CAA and Anonymous Content.
Penn Badgley & ‘CSI: NY’s Hill Harper Join ‘Parts Per Billion’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit