Beth Hoppe replaces John Wilson as chief programming executive and general manager, general audience programming, according to an internal memo obtained by The New York Times. Hoppe joined PBS in August 2011 as a vice president in programming following a stint at Discovery Studios, the production arm of Discovery cable network, and at New York public television station WNET. Wilson is moving to a new job as senior VP, pledge strategy and special projects.
PBS Ups VP Beth Hoppe To Head of Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…