Beth Hoppe replaces John Wilson as chief programming executive and general manager, general audience programming, according to an internal memo obtained by The New York Times. Hoppe joined PBS in August 2011 as a vice president in programming following a stint at Discovery Studios, the production arm of Discovery cable network, and at New York public television station WNET. Wilson is moving to a new job as senior VP, pledge strategy and special projects.
PBS Ups VP Beth Hoppe To Head of Programming
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'