Pam Williams Productions has acquired motion picture rights to Josh Ravetch’s stage play One November Yankee. Loretta Swit and Harry Hamlin star in the NoHo Arts Center production as siblings who discover the wreckage of a single engine plane crash years after the accident has occurred. The play follows three sets of siblings as each interacts with the downed aircraft over time from the crash itself, to the discovery, to an artist’s installation based on the event. Ravetch’s other playwriting credits include The Astronomer, Girders and Off Sides, which was recently picked up by Miramax. He also co-wrote with Dick Van Dyke Step In Time – A Musical Memoir, in which Van Dyke also starred. One November Yankee runs through January 5, 2013.
Pam Williams Productions Acquires ‘One November Yankee’
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Opens Wednesday Comedy Block With 'Mike & Molly' And '2 Broke Girls', Sets Midseason Premiere Dates
Latest Film News
- Gotham Awards Winners List – ‘Spotlight’, ‘Tangerine’, ‘Diary’ And More
- Bold Films Boards Barbie Origin Story ‘Barbie And Ruth’; Reese Witherspoon Eyed To Star
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets China Release Date; Local Poster Unveiled
- Will ‘Star Wars’ Take All The Air Out Of The Christmas Box Office? – Monday B.O. Postmortem
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog