Pam Williams Productions has acquired motion picture rights to Josh Ravetch’s stage play One November Yankee. Loretta Swit and Harry Hamlin star in the NoHo Arts Center production as siblings who discover the wreckage of a single engine plane crash years after the accident has occurred. The play follows three sets of siblings as each interacts with the downed aircraft over time from the crash itself, to the discovery, to an artist’s installation based on the event. Ravetch’s other playwriting credits include The Astronomer, Girders and Off Sides, which was recently picked up by Miramax. He also co-wrote with Dick Van Dyke Step In Time – A Musical Memoir, in which Van Dyke also starred. One November Yankee runs through January 5, 2013.
Pam Williams Productions Acquires ‘One November Yankee’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role