Pam Williams Productions has acquired motion picture rights to Josh Ravetch’s stage play One November Yankee. Loretta Swit and Harry Hamlin star in the NoHo Arts Center production as siblings who discover the wreckage of a single engine plane crash years after the accident has occurred. The play follows three sets of siblings as each interacts with the downed aircraft over time from the crash itself, to the discovery, to an artist’s installation based on the event. Ravetch’s other playwriting credits include The Astronomer, Girders and Off Sides, which was recently picked up by Miramax. He also co-wrote with Dick Van Dyke Step In Time – A Musical Memoir, in which Van Dyke also starred. One November Yankee runs through January 5, 2013.
Pam Williams Productions Acquires ‘One November Yankee’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast