Pam Williams Productions has acquired motion picture rights to Josh Ravetch’s stage play One November Yankee. Loretta Swit and Harry Hamlin star in the NoHo Arts Center production as siblings who discover the wreckage of a single engine plane crash years after the accident has occurred. The play follows three sets of siblings as each interacts with the downed aircraft over time from the crash itself, to the discovery, to an artist’s installation based on the event. Ravetch’s other playwriting credits include The Astronomer, Girders and Off Sides, which was recently picked up by Miramax. He also co-wrote with Dick Van Dyke Step In Time – A Musical Memoir, in which Van Dyke also starred. One November Yankee runs through January 5, 2013.
Pam Williams Productions Acquires ‘One November Yankee’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'