HBO’s The Newsroom, NBC’s Revolution and ABC’s Once Upon A Time are the first announced participants for the 30th edition of The Paley Center For Media’s TV confab, which will run March 1-15, 2013 at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills. Additional talent appearances, screenings, and panels will be announced at a later date, with the full slate of PaleyFest 2013 honorees to be revealed January 9. Hulu will stream a selection of panel content and shortform clips exclusively on Hulu.com, and Hulu Plus.
PaleyFest 2013 Set For March 1-15
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa