HBO’s The Newsroom, NBC’s Revolution and ABC’s Once Upon A Time are the first announced participants for the 30th edition of The Paley Center For Media’s TV confab, which will run March 1-15, 2013 at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills. Additional talent appearances, screenings, and panels will be announced at a later date, with the full slate of PaleyFest 2013 honorees to be revealed January 9. Hulu will stream a selection of panel content and shortform clips exclusively on Hulu.com, and Hulu Plus.
PaleyFest 2013 Set For March 1-15
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC