The Michael Bay-directed Pain And Gain stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and is based on a true story about a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. The crime pic was budgeted at $25M and is part of Bay’s two-film deal with Paramount (the other is Transformers 4, also with Wahlberg. Pain And Gain is set to open wide April 26.
Hot Trailer: ‘Pain And Gain’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot