The Michael Bay-directed Pain And Gain stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and is based on a true story about a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. The crime pic was budgeted at $25M and is part of Bay’s two-film deal with Paramount (the other is Transformers 4, also with Wahlberg. Pain And Gain is set to open wide April 26.
Hot Trailer: ‘Pain And Gain’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders At Capacity; Long Waiting List For Award Season Kickoff Event
- VidAngel Files For Chapter 11 After Losing Legal Fight With Hollywood Studios
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.