EXCLUSIVE: Jack Vaughn of Comedy Central Records has joined New Wave Entertainment as the Senior Vice President of Production and Distribution. In his new role, Vaughn will bring in and develop new comedy and other content, as well as manage the Dynamics content distribution division. He’ll report to Brian Volk-Weiss, Head of Production. Vaughn has over 20 years in the music business running large independent record labels. He comes to New Wave following a 10-year stint at Comedy Central where he oversaw all aspect of label operations from A&R and contract negotiation to production, marketing and distribution. New Wave Entertainment is currently producing season two of the sketch comedy series Stevie TV for VH1 and pilots for MTV, History Chanel, Adult Swim, and Bravo.
New Wave Entertainment Names New SVP Production & Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Demands FBI Release “All The Information It Has” In New Look At Emails
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update