There has been a lot of chatter over the past couple of days that Rosie O’Donnell may replace Sharon Osbourne at the judging table of NBC’s America’s Got Talent. “I am very interested in doing America’s Got Talent with Howard Stern and I am talking to them,” she was quoted as saying two days ago, triggering a slew of stories that the former talk show host may have been hand-picked by returning AGT judge Stern to join the show. Well, that is news to the network. “NBC is not in talks with Rosie O’Donnell for America’s Got Talent and has no future plans for her to be a judge,” a spokesperson for the network said. O’Donnell will still appear on NBC but in a different role. “She will be playing herself on an upcoming episode of Smash when Bombshell opens on Broadway,” the spokesperson said.
NBC: “No Plans” For Rosie O’Donnell To Join ‘America’s Got Talent’ As Judge
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries