Designer Michael Kors, who has been a judge on Project Runway for all of its 10 seasons to date, will not be behind the judging table for the show’s upcoming 11th season. His place will be taken by fellow designer Zac Posen as featured judge. According to Lifetime, the switch stemmed from “the back-to-back film schedule for seasons 10 and seasons 11 this summer.” “Michael was not able to commit to all the dates required for filming season 11,” the network said. “Always part of the Project Runway family, Michael will be seen in the future on the show and we are excited to confirm that Michael will be back as a judge for season 11 finale.” Also new in Season 11, which premieres Jan. 24 — there won’t be any individual challenges, and the aspiring designers will compete as teams.
Michael Kors Replaced By Zac Posen On Season 11 Of ‘Project Runway’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'