Designer Michael Kors, who has been a judge on Project Runway for all of its 10 seasons to date, will not be behind the judging table for the show’s upcoming 11th season. His place will be taken by fellow designer Zac Posen as featured judge. According to Lifetime, the switch stemmed from “the back-to-back film schedule for seasons 10 and seasons 11 this summer.” “Michael was not able to commit to all the dates required for filming season 11,” the network said. “Always part of the Project Runway family, Michael will be seen in the future on the show and we are excited to confirm that Michael will be back as a judge for season 11 finale.” Also new in Season 11, which premieres Jan. 24 — there won’t be any individual challenges, and the aspiring designers will compete as teams.
Michael Kors Replaced By Zac Posen On Season 11 Of ‘Project Runway’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series