Designer Michael Kors, who has been a judge on Project Runway for all of its 10 seasons to date, will not be behind the judging table for the show’s upcoming 11th season. His place will be taken by fellow designer Zac Posen as featured judge. According to Lifetime, the switch stemmed from “the back-to-back film schedule for seasons 10 and seasons 11 this summer.” “Michael was not able to commit to all the dates required for filming season 11,” the network said. “Always part of the Project Runway family, Michael will be seen in the future on the show and we are excited to confirm that Michael will be back as a judge for season 11 finale.” Also new in Season 11, which premieres Jan. 24 — there won’t be any individual challenges, and the aspiring designers will compete as teams.
Michael Kors Replaced By Zac Posen On Season 11 Of ‘Project Runway’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?