Some Preachers’ Daughters are coming to Lifetime. The network announced today it has ordered eight one-hour episodes of the docu-soap about the teenage daughters of worried and watchful pastors. “By opening their homes and lives to our viewers, the families featured on Preachers’ Daughters will provide an honest portrayal of their experiences — bookended by the deep love they share and shifting household dynamics in their beliefs,” said Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP Programming, in a release. Preachers’ Daughters will debut on Lifetime next year, the network says. The series will be produced by Thinkfactory Media. Adam Reed, Emily Sinclair, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will executive produce with Lifetime’s Sharenow, Gena McCarthy, Kimberly Chessler and Toby Faulkner.
Lifetime Picks Up ‘Preachers’ Daughters’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films