Some Preachers’ Daughters are coming to Lifetime. The network announced today it has ordered eight one-hour episodes of the docu-soap about the teenage daughters of worried and watchful pastors. “By opening their homes and lives to our viewers, the families featured on Preachers’ Daughters will provide an honest portrayal of their experiences — bookended by the deep love they share and shifting household dynamics in their beliefs,” said Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP Programming, in a release. Preachers’ Daughters will debut on Lifetime next year, the network says. The series will be produced by Thinkfactory Media. Adam Reed, Emily Sinclair, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will executive produce with Lifetime’s Sharenow, Gena McCarthy, Kimberly Chessler and Toby Faulkner.
Lifetime Picks Up ‘Preachers’ Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction