Some Preachers’ Daughters are coming to Lifetime. The network announced today it has ordered eight one-hour episodes of the docu-soap about the teenage daughters of worried and watchful pastors. “By opening their homes and lives to our viewers, the families featured on Preachers’ Daughters will provide an honest portrayal of their experiences — bookended by the deep love they share and shifting household dynamics in their beliefs,” said Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP Programming, in a release. Preachers’ Daughters will debut on Lifetime next year, the network says. The series will be produced by Thinkfactory Media. Adam Reed, Emily Sinclair, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will executive produce with Lifetime’s Sharenow, Gena McCarthy, Kimberly Chessler and Toby Faulkner.
Lifetime Picks Up ‘Preachers’ Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS