Some Preachers’ Daughters are coming to Lifetime. The network announced today it has ordered eight one-hour episodes of the docu-soap about the teenage daughters of worried and watchful pastors. “By opening their homes and lives to our viewers, the families featured on Preachers’ Daughters will provide an honest portrayal of their experiences — bookended by the deep love they share and shifting household dynamics in their beliefs,” said Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP Programming, in a release. Preachers’ Daughters will debut on Lifetime next year, the network says. The series will be produced by Thinkfactory Media. Adam Reed, Emily Sinclair, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will executive produce with Lifetime’s Sharenow, Gena McCarthy, Kimberly Chessler and Toby Faulkner.
Lifetime Picks Up ‘Preachers’ Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six