Some Preachers’ Daughters are coming to Lifetime. The network announced today it has ordered eight one-hour episodes of the docu-soap about the teenage daughters of worried and watchful pastors. “By opening their homes and lives to our viewers, the families featured on Preachers’ Daughters will provide an honest portrayal of their experiences — bookended by the deep love they share and shifting household dynamics in their beliefs,” said Rob Sharenow, Lifetime’s EVP Programming, in a release. Preachers’ Daughters will debut on Lifetime next year, the network says. The series will be produced by Thinkfactory Media. Adam Reed, Emily Sinclair, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will executive produce with Lifetime’s Sharenow, Gena McCarthy, Kimberly Chessler and Toby Faulkner.
Lifetime Picks Up ‘Preachers’ Daughters’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)