Twilight Saga star Kristen Stewart confirms that she’ll be joining Ben Affleck in the con-artist comedy Focus. The project starts filming in April, and Stewart plays an inexperienced con artist who hooks up with the more seasoned Affleck. Glenn Ficarra and John Requa are directing Focus from their screenplay. Stewart’s been touring to promote The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part II and costars in the adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s On The Road that opens in limited release December 21st. Stewart is repped by Gersh.
Kristen Stewart Confirms ‘Focus’ With Ben Affleck
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow