Dead Accounts, in which Katie Holmes co-stars, is closing on January 6, nearly two months early, according to media reports. Theresa Rebeck’s drama has received mixed to negative reviews since it opened at the Music Box Theatre on November 29. It was scheduled to end on February 24. Holmes plays the role of Lorna, a Cincinnati woman whose con-man brother Jack (Norbert Leo Butz), unexpectedly returns home from New York City with a secret. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Her other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes’ Broadway Run Ending Early For ‘Dead Accounts’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE