Dead Accounts, in which Katie Holmes co-stars, is closing on January 6, nearly two months early, according to media reports. Theresa Rebeck’s drama has received mixed to negative reviews since it opened at the Music Box Theatre on November 29. It was scheduled to end on February 24. Holmes plays the role of Lorna, a Cincinnati woman whose con-man brother Jack (Norbert Leo Butz), unexpectedly returns home from New York City with a secret. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Her other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes’ Broadway Run Ending Early For ‘Dead Accounts’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- DGA Sets 2017 Awards Schedule
- ‘The Accountant’ Trailer #2: Ben Affleck & The World’s Scariest Pocket Protector
- Nick Jonas In Talks To Join ‘Jumanji’ Movie
- ‘The Great Wall’ Trailer: China Needs Matt Damon On That Wall
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version Gets U.S. Release