Dead Accounts, in which Katie Holmes co-stars, is closing on January 6, nearly two months early, according to media reports. Theresa Rebeck’s drama has received mixed to negative reviews since it opened at the Music Box Theatre on November 29. It was scheduled to end on February 24. Holmes plays the role of Lorna, a Cincinnati woman whose con-man brother Jack (Norbert Leo Butz), unexpectedly returns home from New York City with a secret. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Her other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes’ Broadway Run Ending Early For ‘Dead Accounts’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'