Dead Accounts, in which Katie Holmes co-stars, is closing on January 6, nearly two months early, according to media reports. Theresa Rebeck’s drama has received mixed to negative reviews since it opened at the Music Box Theatre on November 29. It was scheduled to end on February 24. Holmes plays the role of Lorna, a Cincinnati woman whose con-man brother Jack (Norbert Leo Butz), unexpectedly returns home from New York City with a secret. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Her other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes’ Broadway Run Ending Early For ‘Dead Accounts’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV