EXCLUSIVE: Joel Edgerton is in negotiations to join the cast of Jane Got A Gun, the Lynne Ramsey-directed Western action film that stars Natalie Portman and Michael Fassbender. It is set to start shooting early next year. The pic centers on Jane Hammond (Portman), who reaches out to her ex-lover (Fassbender) to help her when her outlaw husband becomes the target of a violent gang. Edgerton would play John Bishop, the leader of the gang coming to kill Hammond’s husband. Edgerton will soon to be seen in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed Zero Dark Thirty, playing the Squadron Team Leader in the film about the hunt for Osama bin Laden. He also co-stars in The Great Gatsby and Felony, both of which are due out next year. He is repped by CAA.
Joel Edgerton In Talks For ‘Jane Got A Gun’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon