EXCLUSIVE: Janel Parrish (Pretty Little Liars) and Jackson Rathbone (Twilight) will play the leads in the Pece Dingo-helmed indie pic. Parrish stars as a young musician who moves across the country to LA and into a house that contains the perfect man (Rathbone), only he is a ghost who has been dead since 1969. Production begins today in Los Angeles. The Concerto is independently financed and being produced by Dingo, Steve Gligorov and Bill Phelps. Parrish currently plays Mona Vanderwall in ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars. Rathbone’s film credits include The Twilight Saga (Jasper Hale) and The Last Airbender (Sokka). Parrish is repped by Bill Kravitz at Rough Diamond Management; Rathbone by Paradigm and Cutler Management, and attorney Peter Nelson.
Janel Parrish, Jackson Rathbone To Star In ‘The Concerto’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Docu His Most Streamed To Date
- 'Lavalantula': Lava-Spewing Tarantulas Attack Los Angeles In Syfy's Latest Schlock-athon