EXCLUSIVE: Janel Parrish (Pretty Little Liars) and Jackson Rathbone (Twilight) will play the leads in the Pece Dingo-helmed indie pic. Parrish stars as a young musician who moves across the country to LA and into a house that contains the perfect man (Rathbone), only he is a ghost who has been dead since 1969. Production begins today in Los Angeles. The Concerto is independently financed and being produced by Dingo, Steve Gligorov and Bill Phelps. Parrish currently plays Mona Vanderwall in ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars. Rathbone’s film credits include The Twilight Saga (Jasper Hale) and The Last Airbender (Sokka). Parrish is repped by Bill Kravitz at Rough Diamond Management; Rathbone by Paradigm and Cutler Management, and attorney Peter Nelson.
Janel Parrish, Jackson Rathbone To Star In ‘The Concerto’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'