James Marsden is heading to Walk Of Shame with Elizabeth Banks. He will play Gordon, Banks’ character’s love interest in the comedy written and directed by Steve Brill. Walk Of Shame follows an uptight news anchor (Banks) whose path to a big job interview spirals into a series of misadventures after being locked out of her place with no money, phone or ID. Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi of Lakeshore Entertainment are producing with Sidney Kimmel. FilmDistrict is distributing domestically, with Sierra/Affinity selling the international rights. Marsden, repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners, will next be seen in Lee Daniels’ White House saga The Butler playing John F. Kennedy. He also will be in 2 Guns with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg coming out next year.
James Marsden On ‘Walk Of Shame’ With Elizabeth Banks
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit