Jimmy Maymann was the head of international at The Huffington Post parent AOL and founded video distribution network Goviral, which AOL bought in 2011. In the new post, he will be responsible for boosting traffic, revenue and technology initiatives at the online news organization and will report to Huffington Post Media Group president and editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington.
Huffington Post Appoints CEO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue