Jimmy Maymann was the head of international at The Huffington Post parent AOL and founded video distribution network Goviral, which AOL bought in 2011. In the new post, he will be responsible for boosting traffic, revenue and technology initiatives at the online news organization and will report to Huffington Post Media Group president and editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington.
Huffington Post Appoints CEO
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks
- 'Cabin Fever' Remake Invites Eli Roth Back Into House – AFM