Just in time to commemorate the Mayan calendar prediction that the world will end tomorrow, Sony Pictures has released a teaser trailer for This Is The End, a movie that contemplates the apocalypse. I nominate it as the craziest and most irreverent movie trailer I’ve ever seen, nuts enough that maybe it is a sign the apocalypse is near. Does it make you want to live past tomorrow to see it next summer? Well, I remember that the red band trailer for The Watch looked pretty damn funny, and that movie fell flat and didn’t even gross its production budget.
Hot Red Band Trailer: ‘This Is The End’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M…
- ‘Astronaut Academy’ Rights Acquired With Aim To Blast Off In Film & TV
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Review: Matt Damon Is Back On The Run – And That’s A Very Good Thing
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’
- Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ Casts Young Newcomer Philip Zhou