OK maybe not, but in a business filled with teasers and trailers for trailers, the 13-minute behind-the-scenes featurette on Warner Bros‘ Peter Jackson trilogy seems like Lawrence Of Arabia — and at least as long as The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey‘s 166-minute runtime. But does it give too much away ahead of the pic’s December 14 opening?
Is New ‘Hobbit’ Featurette Longer Than The Movie?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con