OK maybe not, but in a business filled with teasers and trailers for trailers, the 13-minute behind-the-scenes featurette on Warner Bros‘ Peter Jackson trilogy seems like Lawrence Of Arabia — and at least as long as The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey‘s 166-minute runtime. But does it give too much away ahead of the pic’s December 14 opening?
Is New ‘Hobbit’ Featurette Longer Than The Movie?
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Documentaries Counter Memorial Weekend Tentpoles: Specialty Preview
- Dwayne Johnson’s China-Set Action Pitch Auction Won By Legendary
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Gravitas Ventures & Broad Green Recruit Three War Films Including ‘Citizen Soldier’
- ‘Delilah Dirk And The Turkish Lieutenant’ Bought By Disney
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title