Allison Miller is heading to Woodstock. The Go On series regular will play the lead role of Catherine Brown in the Rita Merson-directed romcom. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. This is Merson’s directorial feature debut. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkley are producing There’s Always Woodstock. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Formerly on Fox’s now cancelled Terra Nova, Miller currently stars alongside Matthew Perry on his new NBC comedy. The actress also has created Michael Bolton’s Daughter Is Destroying My Life, which ABC has put in development. How I Met Your Mother producer Tami Sagher is writing the comedy pilot with the singer himself starring. Miller is repped by ICM Partners and managed by Thruline Entertainment.
‘Go On’s Allison Miller Joins ‘There’s Always Woodstock’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Film News
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?
- ‘Knight Of Cups’ Trailer: Christian Bale’s Excellent Misadventure
- ‘Force Awakens’ Star John Boyega Unsure How Fans Will React To New ‘Star Wars’ Pic
- Tom Cruise Unravels ‘Mummy’ Reboot Chatter
- Robert Downey Jr. & Chris Evans To Assemble On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ For “Big Surprise” Tonight
- ‘JeruZalem’ Trailer: Israeli End Times Horror Pic Gets US Release