Allison Miller is heading to Woodstock. The Go On series regular will play the lead role of Catherine Brown in the Rita Merson-directed romcom. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. This is Merson’s directorial feature debut. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkley are producing There’s Always Woodstock. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Formerly on Fox’s now cancelled Terra Nova, Miller currently stars alongside Matthew Perry on his new NBC comedy. The actress also has created Michael Bolton’s Daughter Is Destroying My Life, which ABC has put in development. How I Met Your Mother producer Tami Sagher is writing the comedy pilot with the singer himself starring. Miller is repped by ICM Partners and managed by Thruline Entertainment.
‘Go On’s Allison Miller Joins ‘There’s Always Woodstock’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Invades New York Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek’ Alums To Fans: Keep White House Donald Trump Free With Vote For Hillary Clinton
- Angelina Jolie In Talks To Star In TriStar’s ‘Shoot Like A Girl’
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ Eyes $27M-$28M; ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Drilling $21M-$22M – Midday B.O. Update
- Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon Saddle Up For Black Label Media, Jerry Bruckheimer’s ‘Horse Soldiers’
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?