Allison Miller is heading to Woodstock. The Go On series regular will play the lead role of Catherine Brown in the Rita Merson-directed romcom. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. This is Merson’s directorial feature debut. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkley are producing There’s Always Woodstock. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Formerly on Fox’s now cancelled Terra Nova, Miller currently stars alongside Matthew Perry on his new NBC comedy. The actress also has created Michael Bolton’s Daughter Is Destroying My Life, which ABC has put in development. How I Met Your Mother producer Tami Sagher is writing the comedy pilot with the singer himself starring. Miller is repped by ICM Partners and managed by Thruline Entertainment.
‘Go On’s Allison Miller Joins ‘There’s Always Woodstock’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package…
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine