Fox announced today that So You Think You Can Dance is coming back for a 10th season. “I couldn’t be more proud of the amazing work that Nigel and the entire So You Think You Can Dance team has done over the past nine seasons. This show is truly one of the most compelling series on television and I can’t wait to bring it back for Season 10,” Fox’s President of Alternative Entertainment Mike Darnell said in a statement today. Created by Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe, SYTYCD is produced by 19 Entertainment. The series is executive produced by Fuller, Lythgoe and Allen Shapiro. Fox also announced that the Emmy-winning SYTYCD would begin auditions for Season 10 in Austin on January 18. It will then move to Detroit on February 11, Boston on February 21, Memphis on March 14 and LA’s downtown Orpheum Theatre on March 22.
Fox’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Renewed For 10th Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot