Fox announced today that So You Think You Can Dance is coming back for a 10th season. “I couldn’t be more proud of the amazing work that Nigel and the entire So You Think You Can Dance team has done over the past nine seasons. This show is truly one of the most compelling series on television and I can’t wait to bring it back for Season 10,” Fox’s President of Alternative Entertainment Mike Darnell said in a statement today. Created by Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe, SYTYCD is produced by 19 Entertainment. The series is executive produced by Fuller, Lythgoe and Allen Shapiro. Fox also announced that the Emmy-winning SYTYCD would begin auditions for Season 10 in Austin on January 18. It will then move to Detroit on February 11, Boston on February 21, Memphis on March 14 and LA’s downtown Orpheum Theatre on March 22.
Fox’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Renewed For 10th Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82