Fox announced today that So You Think You Can Dance is coming back for a 10th season. “I couldn’t be more proud of the amazing work that Nigel and the entire So You Think You Can Dance team has done over the past nine seasons. This show is truly one of the most compelling series on television and I can’t wait to bring it back for Season 10,” Fox’s President of Alternative Entertainment Mike Darnell said in a statement today. Created by Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe, SYTYCD is produced by 19 Entertainment. The series is executive produced by Fuller, Lythgoe and Allen Shapiro. Fox also announced that the Emmy-winning SYTYCD would begin auditions for Season 10 in Austin on January 18. It will then move to Detroit on February 11, Boston on February 21, Memphis on March 14 and LA’s downtown Orpheum Theatre on March 22.
Fox’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Renewed For 10th Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- Hulu Renews ‘Mindy Project’ For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More…
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm
- ‘The Path’ Renewed For Season 2 By Hulu
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE