A fourth man has filed a lawsuit against Sesame Street puppeteer Kevin Clash alleging sexual abuse. The latest suit was filed today in Miami, NBC News reports. The unidentified accuser claims Clash befriended him in late 1995 or early 1996 and flew him from Miami to New York where the abuse allegedly occurred. Clash resigned after 28 years on Sesame Street last month after a second accuser filed suit alleging he had underage sex with the puppeteer. The first accuser in the scandal came forward in early November after filing a lawsuit; Clash was put on leave by series producer Sesame Workshop; that accuser later recanted his story.
Kevin Clash Sued By Fourth Accuser
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert