A fourth man has filed a lawsuit against Sesame Street puppeteer Kevin Clash alleging sexual abuse. The latest suit was filed today in Miami, NBC News reports. The unidentified accuser claims Clash befriended him in late 1995 or early 1996 and flew him from Miami to New York where the abuse allegedly occurred. Clash resigned after 28 years on Sesame Street last month after a second accuser filed suit alleging he had underage sex with the puppeteer. The first accuser in the scandal came forward in early November after filing a lawsuit; Clash was put on leave by series producer Sesame Workshop; that accuser later recanted his story.
Kevin Clash Sued By Fourth Accuser
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…