TOLDJA! Here’s more proof that the movie multiplexes were busy this Christmas Day. That’s when Fandango says it broke its own 12-year company record for most tickets sold in a single day. The previous record-holder for the online service was May 4th when The Avengers opened. “Our record-breaking sales point to a tremendous variety of holiday film choices that are connecting with audiences,” Paul Yanover, President of Fandango, said in a statement.
Fandango Sets New Movie Ticket Sales Record
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature