Paula Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and her Hartbreak Films will work with the independent studio to develop and produce series and TV movies for family and animation programming. Under the deal, eOne will serve as the worldwide distributor as part of its strategy to expand its U.S. Family and Animation division, according to Managing Director Olivier Dumont. The momager executive-produced more than 160 episodes of the series starring her daughter Sabrina The Teenage Witch and also served as Executive Producer of Sabrina The Animated Series as well as several Sabrina movies. Hart is currently producing ABC Family’s Melissa And Joey also starring her daughter, and the new Nickelodeon series Grounded.
EOne Inks Deal With Producer Paula Hart
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee