Paula Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and her Hartbreak Films will work with the independent studio to develop and produce series and TV movies for family and animation programming. Under the deal, eOne will serve as the worldwide distributor as part of its strategy to expand its U.S. Family and Animation division, according to Managing Director Olivier Dumont. The momager executive-produced more than 160 episodes of the series starring her daughter Sabrina The Teenage Witch and also served as Executive Producer of Sabrina The Animated Series as well as several Sabrina movies. Hart is currently producing ABC Family’s Melissa And Joey also starring her daughter, and the new Nickelodeon series Grounded.
EOne Inks Deal With Producer Paula Hart
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…