Paula Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and her Hartbreak Films will work with the independent studio to develop and produce series and TV movies for family and animation programming. Under the deal, eOne will serve as the worldwide distributor as part of its strategy to expand its U.S. Family and Animation division, according to Managing Director Olivier Dumont. The momager executive-produced more than 160 episodes of the series starring her daughter Sabrina The Teenage Witch and also served as Executive Producer of Sabrina The Animated Series as well as several Sabrina movies. Hart is currently producing ABC Family’s Melissa And Joey also starring her daughter, and the new Nickelodeon series Grounded.
EOne Inks Deal With Producer Paula Hart
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'