Paula Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and her Hartbreak Films will work with the independent studio to develop and produce series and TV movies for family and animation programming. Under the deal, eOne will serve as the worldwide distributor as part of its strategy to expand its U.S. Family and Animation division, according to Managing Director Olivier Dumont. The momager executive-produced more than 160 episodes of the series starring her daughter Sabrina The Teenage Witch and also served as Executive Producer of Sabrina The Animated Series as well as several Sabrina movies. Hart is currently producing ABC Family’s Melissa And Joey also starring her daughter, and the new Nickelodeon series Grounded.
EOne Inks Deal With Producer Paula Hart
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'