EXCLUSIVE: Sleeper Cell creators Cyrus Voris and Ethan Reiff have been tapped as executive producers/showrunners of TNT‘s drama pilot Legends, from Homeland‘s Howard Gordon. Legends, developed by Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, centers on Martin Odum (Sean Bean), a deep-cover CIA operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Voris and Reiff will executive produce alongside Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin for Fox 21. Co-starring in the pilot are Steve Harris, Amber Valletta, Rob Mayes, Tina Majorino and Lux Haney Jardine. Voris and Reiff, whose feature credits include Kung Fu Panda, recently worked on Starz’s live-action adaptation of the 2001 Japanese anime series Noir. They are repped by UTA, manager Jeff Field and attorney Dave Feldman.
Cyrus Voris & Ethan Reiff Join TNT Pilot ‘Legends’ As Showrunners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'