Chad Michael Murray is in negotiations to join the cast of Left Behind. The former One Tree Hill actor would be playing the role of journalist Cameron “Buck” Williams in the end-of-the-world thriller. Nicolas Cage is also starring in the Left Behind reboot. The film is based on the first of the 16 bestselling faith-based novels written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. Left Behind was first adapted for a series of low budget movies starring Kirk Cameron starting in 2001. Family Screen Partners are producing. Murray is repped by the Gersh Agency and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Chad Michael Murray In Talks For ‘Left Behind’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit