The return of Shahs Of Sunset last night delivered the Bravo reality show its highest rating to date. The Season 2 premiere Sunday pulled in 2.3 million total viewers and 1.4 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic. That’s a 106% rise in total viewers from Shahs’ Season 1 debut on March 11. The second-season debut of West Hollywood’s Persian-American friends was also up 102% among the 18-49 demo from the first-season premiere. The show was up 50% from the total audience that watched its first-season finale on April 15. Shahs Of Sunset is produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris is co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 2 Premiere Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- Expectation Hires Kirstie Macdonald; DFI Boards ‘Loving Vincent’; Sky, A+E Extend Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl