The return of Shahs Of Sunset last night delivered the Bravo reality show its highest rating to date. The Season 2 premiere Sunday pulled in 2.3 million total viewers and 1.4 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic. That’s a 106% rise in total viewers from Shahs’ Season 1 debut on March 11. The second-season debut of West Hollywood’s Persian-American friends was also up 102% among the 18-49 demo from the first-season premiere. The show was up 50% from the total audience that watched its first-season finale on April 15. Shahs Of Sunset is produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris is co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 2 Premiere Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers
- WGA West’s TV Writer Access Project Opens Submissions For 2016-17