The return of Shahs Of Sunset last night delivered the Bravo reality show its highest rating to date. The Season 2 premiere Sunday pulled in 2.3 million total viewers and 1.4 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic. That’s a 106% rise in total viewers from Shahs’ Season 1 debut on March 11. The second-season debut of West Hollywood’s Persian-American friends was also up 102% among the 18-49 demo from the first-season premiere. The show was up 50% from the total audience that watched its first-season finale on April 15. Shahs Of Sunset is produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris is co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 2 Premiere Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Doubles Down On Emmy Joke About John Oliver
- ‘Late Show’: Hillary Clinton Calls Putin A Manspreader; Says She’s “Paula Revere”
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees