The return of Shahs Of Sunset last night delivered the Bravo reality show its highest rating to date. The Season 2 premiere Sunday pulled in 2.3 million total viewers and 1.4 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic. That’s a 106% rise in total viewers from Shahs’ Season 1 debut on March 11. The second-season debut of West Hollywood’s Persian-American friends was also up 102% among the 18-49 demo from the first-season premiere. The show was up 50% from the total audience that watched its first-season finale on April 15. Shahs Of Sunset is produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris is co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 2 Premiere Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series