The return of Shahs Of Sunset last night delivered the Bravo reality show its highest rating to date. The Season 2 premiere Sunday pulled in 2.3 million total viewers and 1.4 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic. That’s a 106% rise in total viewers from Shahs’ Season 1 debut on March 11. The second-season debut of West Hollywood’s Persian-American friends was also up 102% among the 18-49 demo from the first-season premiere. The show was up 50% from the total audience that watched its first-season finale on April 15. Shahs Of Sunset is produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris is co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 2 Premiere Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
FX Acquires 'Jumanji', 'Transformers', 'Murder On the Orient Express', 'All the Money In the World' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline
- ‘Grown-ish’ Renewed For Season 2 By Freeform
- FX Acquires ‘Jumanji’, ‘Transformers’, ‘Murder On the Orient Express’, ‘All the Money In the World’…
- Super Bowl Ad Rates Have Soared 87% In 10 Years Even With More Clutter: Study