Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television has acquired a 50% equity stake in games developer MX Digital. BHE TV has produced reality programming for Discovery Channel, CMT, NBC, VH1, truTV, Spike TV and the CW and recently moved into the scripted comedy genre with See Dad Run, airing on Nick At Nite. BHE TV and MX Digital are repped by CAA.
BHE TV Acquires Stake In MX Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’