Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television has acquired a 50% equity stake in games developer MX Digital. BHE TV has produced reality programming for Discovery Channel, CMT, NBC, VH1, truTV, Spike TV and the CW and recently moved into the scripted comedy genre with See Dad Run, airing on Nick At Nite. BHE TV and MX Digital are repped by CAA.
BHE TV Acquires Stake In MX Digital
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'