Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television has acquired a 50% equity stake in games developer MX Digital. BHE TV has produced reality programming for Discovery Channel, CMT, NBC, VH1, truTV, Spike TV and the CW and recently moved into the scripted comedy genre with See Dad Run, airing on Nick At Nite. BHE TV and MX Digital are repped by CAA.
BHE TV Acquires Stake In MX Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con