EXCLUSIVE: Barbara Hershey is returning for Insidious Chapter 2. As she did in the first Insidious, the Oscar-nominated actress will play the role of Lorraine Lambert, the mother to Patrick Wilson’s Josh Lambert and the grandmother to the demon-possessed boy Dalton. Wilson returns for the sequel to the horror pic as does Rose Byrne. Production is set to start on the film in LA in early 2013. FilmDistrict is set to release Insidious Chapter 2 on August 30, 2013. Hershey was recently seen in the Lifetime movie Left To Die, which aired in November. The actress — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey Back For ‘Insidious Chapter 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Kathrine Narducci Cast In Martin Scorsese’s Crime Drama ‘The Irishman’