EXCLUSIVE: Barbara Hershey is returning for Insidious Chapter 2. As she did in the first Insidious, the Oscar-nominated actress will play the role of Lorraine Lambert, the mother to Patrick Wilson’s Josh Lambert and the grandmother to the demon-possessed boy Dalton. Wilson returns for the sequel to the horror pic as does Rose Byrne. Production is set to start on the film in LA in early 2013. FilmDistrict is set to release Insidious Chapter 2 on August 30, 2013. Hershey was recently seen in the Lifetime movie Left To Die, which aired in November. The actress — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey Back For ‘Insidious Chapter 2′
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit