Founded in 2001, Artists Rights Group‘s client roster includes Daniel Radcliffe, Romola Garai, Richard E. Grant, Rupert Penry-Jones and Imelda Staunton. The London-based talent agency will continue to act independently within the Avalon Management Group, which acquired it from ALL3MEDIA. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The Avalon Group includes Avalon Management and TV producers Flame Television, Liberty Bell Productions, Tinderbox Television and Topical Television. Its Avalon Television division produces Comedy Central’s Workaholics and John Oliver’s New York Stand-Up Show and the BBC’s Good News and Not Going Out, among others. Avalon Management’s clients include Oliver, Kristen Schaal and Russell Howard. ARG managing director Sue Latimer said of the deal, “We’re very excited about joining Avalon and expanding the areas of expertise and personal representation that we can provide to our clients.”
Avalon Management Acquires UK-Based Agency Artists Rights Group
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'
- Global Showbiz Briefs Chinese Web Giant Youku Launches Heyi Film; eOne Acquires 'Seed' Producer Force Four; More
- Venice: Lido Digs Story Of Charlie Chaplin Graverobbers 'The Price Of Fame'
- World Film Community Joins Hands In Support Of Shuttered Beijing Festival
- Venice: 'Act Of Killing' Follow-Up 'The Look Of Silence' Makes Noise On The Lido (Video)