EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (TNT’s Major Crimes) and Annie Monroe have landed major recurring roles on the upcoming fifth season of the TNT cop drama series Southland. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, has been cast in a season-long arc as Lucero, a veteran Los Angeles police officer and a Mexican American born and raised in East Los Angeles. Monroe, managed by Devon Jackson, will play a love interest for Ben Sherman (Ben McKenzie). Monroe, a former member of the band The Like, will also guest in an episode from the upcoming second season of Showtime’s House Of Lies.
Anthony Ruivivar & Annie Monroe Join TNT Drama ‘Southland’ As Recurring
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Event Series 'Dig' Pushed To 2015, Eyes Additional Episode Order
- MTV Series 'Eye Candy' Casts 3 Regulars
- CBS Buys Mob Comedy From 'Big Bang' Actor Kevin Sussman & Neal Moritz
- Spike Buys Illegal Online Marketplace Drama From Tony Krantz & Gary Oldman
- IFC's 'Maron' Renewed For Third Season
- Brian Van Holt To Depart 'Cougar Town'