EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (TNT’s Major Crimes) and Annie Monroe have landed major recurring roles on the upcoming fifth season of the TNT cop drama series Southland. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, has been cast in a season-long arc as Lucero, a veteran Los Angeles police officer and a Mexican American born and raised in East Los Angeles. Monroe, managed by Devon Jackson, will play a love interest for Ben Sherman (Ben McKenzie). Monroe, a former member of the band The Like, will also guest in an episode from the upcoming second season of Showtime’s House Of Lies.
Anthony Ruivivar & Annie Monroe Join TNT Drama ‘Southland’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’
- Video – Larry David’s Shticky Business Sorta Sparks ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Bernie Sanders, Larry David Trade Bernie Sanders-isms on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- CNN: Ted Cruz Debate Accusations “Categorically False”