EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (TNT’s Major Crimes) and Annie Monroe have landed major recurring roles on the upcoming fifth season of the TNT cop drama series Southland. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, has been cast in a season-long arc as Lucero, a veteran Los Angeles police officer and a Mexican American born and raised in East Los Angeles. Monroe, managed by Devon Jackson, will play a love interest for Ben Sherman (Ben McKenzie). Monroe, a former member of the band The Like, will also guest in an episode from the upcoming second season of Showtime’s House Of Lies.
Anthony Ruivivar & Annie Monroe Join TNT Drama ‘Southland’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate