EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (TNT’s Major Crimes) and Annie Monroe have landed major recurring roles on the upcoming fifth season of the TNT cop drama series Southland. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, has been cast in a season-long arc as Lucero, a veteran Los Angeles police officer and a Mexican American born and raised in East Los Angeles. Monroe, managed by Devon Jackson, will play a love interest for Ben Sherman (Ben McKenzie). Monroe, a former member of the band The Like, will also guest in an episode from the upcoming second season of Showtime’s House Of Lies.
Anthony Ruivivar & Annie Monroe Join TNT Drama ‘Southland’ As Recurring
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams