Anne Hathaway, Lorne Michaels and costume designers Judianna Makovsky and Eduardo Castro will be honored at the 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards gala on February 19, 2013. Hathaway will receive the Lacoste Spotlight Award and Michaels will be honored with the Distinguished Collaborator Award. Career achievement awards will be presented to Makovsky and Castro for their outstanding work in film and television. Lacoste returns as presenting sponsor of the CDG Awards.
Anne Hathaway & Lorne Michaels To Be Honored At CDG Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast