Anne Hathaway, Lorne Michaels and costume designers Judianna Makovsky and Eduardo Castro will be honored at the 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards gala on February 19, 2013. Hathaway will receive the Lacoste Spotlight Award and Michaels will be honored with the Distinguished Collaborator Award. Career achievement awards will be presented to Makovsky and Castro for their outstanding work in film and television. Lacoste returns as presenting sponsor of the CDG Awards.
Anne Hathaway & Lorne Michaels To Be Honored At CDG Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE