Anne Hathaway, Lorne Michaels and costume designers Judianna Makovsky and Eduardo Castro will be honored at the 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards gala on February 19, 2013. Hathaway will receive the Lacoste Spotlight Award and Michaels will be honored with the Distinguished Collaborator Award. Career achievement awards will be presented to Makovsky and Castro for their outstanding work in film and television. Lacoste returns as presenting sponsor of the CDG Awards.
Anne Hathaway & Lorne Michaels To Be Honored At CDG Awards
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company