The production designers behind the James Bond film franchise will receive the Cinematic Imagery Award from the Art Directors Excellence in Production Design Awards Presented by BMW, Art Directors Guild Council Chair John Shaffner announced today. Sir Ken Adam, Peter Lamont, Allan Cameron and Dennis Gasner will receive the award at the February 2, 2013, ceremony which will honor 50 years of the longest running franchise in film history for its visionary and innovative design. Previous recipients have been the principal team behind the Harry Potter films, Bill Taylor, Syd Dutton, Warren Beatty, Allen Daviau, Clint Eastwood, Blake Edwards, Terry Gilliam, Ray Harryhausen, Norman Jewison, John Lasseter, George Lucas, Frank Oz, Steven Spielberg, Robert S. Wise and Zhang Yimou.
ADG To Honor Production Designers Behind James Bond Franchise
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE